For those accused of committing a sexual offense, their reputation is darkened. Before being found guilty according to their constitutional rights, and assumed innocence, they are often shunned. Getting charged with a sex offense has lasting repercussions, which is why it is crucial to work with a skilled attorney.
While your reputation may continue to be questioned throughout trial, a qualified criminal defense attorney will ensure the accuser and his/her lawyer prove every detail of their case.
With J. Patrick Quillian’s background in prosecution, he knows the evidence commonly used in sexual offense cases. Our criminal defense lawyers are experienced in anticipating the ways in which a case will be established against you. We are experienced in forming strategic defense for the most complex legal matters.
Aggressive Defense For Sex Crime Allegations
If you have been accused of committing a sex crime, our attorneys can prepare you and your case for trial. With trial, a prison sentence, probation and a lifetime listing on the Oklahoma sex offender registry, you need to start preparing your defense immediately. Our firm serves clients accused of the following sex crimes:
- Internet sex charges, including soliciting a minor online
- Sexual assault — unwelcome sexual contact
- Rape — forced sexual penetration with anyone unable to give consent, including the use of date rape drugs
- Sexual offenses against children, including possessing and/or distributing child pornography
- Indecent exposure, including exposing private parts or public masturbation
- Sexual abuse of a minor, including cybersex, fondling and molestation
Understanding not every accusation translates to a guilty verdict, we fight charges against sexual assault, sex offense and statutory rape.