J. Patrick Quillian is a former Oklahoma district attorney who prides himself on the quality of legal advice and performance he brings to his clients. He makes a point of being readily accessible and demonstrating zealous representation during all phases of a case.
When he was a prosecutor, Mr. Quillian tried numerous felony cases and argued before both the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals as well as the Oklahoma Supreme Court Referee.
Since shifting his practice to criminal defense, Mr. Quillian has procured verdicts of not guilty for clients in municipal, state and federal courts. It is his mission to lend an aggressive and informed legal hand to clients of all social classes and economic backgrounds — from the most sophisticated and business savvy entrepreneur to everyday people in need of assistance and representation.
He works hard, with combination of dynamic skills, personal understanding and sensitivity, to help you put whatever legal issues are facing behind you as efficiently and painlessly as possible.
Mr. Quillian is passionate about the law and serving his state and community. He is an executive member of the Robert J. Turner American Inn of Court, an association established to “foster excellence in professionalism, ethics, civility, and legal skills for judges, lawyers, academicians, and students of law in order to perfect the quality, availability, and efficiency of justice in the United States.”
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Social Security Administration
- Securities Commission Hearings
- Oklahoma, 2005
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Honors and Awards
- Certificate of Achievement from the United States Secret Service
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Robert J. Turner American Inn of Court, Executive Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Oklahoma County District Attorney's Office, Prosecutor