Bayleigh was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She received her undergraduate degree from Oklahoma State University and her Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma City University School of Law. While at OSU Bayleigh spent her summers working for the Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office as a legal volunteer. As a legal volunteer she assisted on juvenile, felony, civil, and diversion court cases.
Bayleigh continued to volunteer at the DA’s office through law school. During her second year as a law student she was sworn in as a Licensed Legal Intern for the District Attorney’s Office where she gained valuable experience assigned to the Felony Unit and the Special Victims Unit /Sex Crime Unit. During her internship she was able to appear on behalf of the state in court, plea cases, represent the state in preliminary hearings, argue motions, and prepare cases for jury trial. Most importantly serving as an intern allowed Bayleigh to make lasting connections within Oklahoma County District Court in addition to learning from experienced prosecutors and judges.
In 2016, Bayleigh joined Quillian Law where she represents clients in Federal, State and Municipal courts. Bayleigh is admitted in Federal Court for the Western District of Oklahoma. She is also a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, Oklahoma County Bar Association, the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the National Cannabis Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctorate - 2016
- Honors: Cali Excellence for the Future Award, Texas Criminal Procedure
- Honors: Pro Bono Service Award 2014-2015
- Honors: Criminal Law Association President 2014-2015
- Oklahoma City University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- B.S. - 2013
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar of the State of Oklahoma, Member, Present
- National Cannabis Bar Association, Member, Present
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Member, Present
- United States District Court of the Western District of Oklahoma, Member, Present
- Zeta Tau Alpha